Full-Time Project Sales Manager, Biomass
I’m looking for an expert in biomass to join an independent, dynamic specialist engineering company.
Founded in 2003, my client has successfully completed over 200 commercial and domestic biomass projects and it is due to this success that they now require a lead technical and commercial biomass specialist to join their business.
In this client facing role you will be responsible for understand the clients’ needs, developing the biomass project proposal to meet their requirements to result in robust project orders for the business.
As well as managing customer relationships and providing technical project advice, your main responsibilities will include:
* Drafting biomass project design, proposal and specification documents
* Undertaking project pricing and quotation negotiation
* Managing a project sales pipeline to achieve targets
* Overseeing a seamless project handover to the technical delivery team
* Reporting on sales activity and client satisfaction
* Raising the company profile as the foremost biomass heating company in the sector
Covering the whole of Scotland, the successful individual can be based anywhere but will need to spend two days a week at their Fort William site.
Other requirements will include:
A working knowledge and understanding of biomass heating products
* Experience of taking technical projects from initial enquiry through to order
* A proven track record in achieving sales targets
* Ability to understand and respond to customer requirements
* Experience of working in the rural property sector
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a leading role in helping grow an established business in one of the most exciting sectors of the renewables market.
How to Apply
For further information please contact Olivia Anderson at Acre on 0203 170 8036.
558 total views, 1 today